A roadmap to help you recover better and faster following a cancer diagnosisófrom the moment of diagnosis through remission and life after cancer. For more than 25 years, Dr. Fleishman has helped thousands of patients and families navigate the hopes, fears, and realities of cancer. In Learn to Live through Cancer, he provides a supportive and empowering guide so that you and your family know what to expect and how to proceed at every stage of your journey with cancer.
Using the tools and suggestions of his step-by-step system, youíll learn how to:
- Evaluate your condition
- Improve communication with your health care providers
- Participate in care decisions more easily
- Research your illness and treatment options
- Assess complementary therapy options
- improve overall health habits
- Tend to your emotional well-being
- Adjust to the physical and emotional changes posttreatment
Packed with practical tools and evidence-based advice, Learn to Live through Cancer is an essential companion for every cancer survivor and his or her loved ones.