Life Or Debt: A One-Week Plan for a Lifetime of Financial Freedom
Freeing yourself from debt is easier than you think! Take it from Stacy Johnson. As creator of the hugely successfulMoney Talkstelevision news series, Johnson has helped millions of people get out of debt, achieve enduring financial freedom, and earn big from wise investments. Now it's your turn. In this focused, practical, and inspiring new book, Johnson shares the secrets of his amazing program that will win you financial freedom in just seven days.
Strange but true, financial freedom has almost nothing to do with how much you make or what you know about high finance. It all comes down to three basic principles: get rid of the debt that is shackling you, learn to live below your means, and start investing sensibly and consistently. InLife or Debt, Johnson spells out exactly how to accomplish these goals in a step-by-step plan that covers
* How to calculate what you really earn, where your money goes, and how you can quickly convert debts to investments
* How to quit "working" for credit card companies and mortgage holders by reducing (or eliminating) your debt now
* Why you're actually paying three times the sale price of the items you buy --and how to stop
* How to work out a simple budget that provides ample money for what you need and cuts out unnecessary expenses
* How to melt away that mountain of debt by prioritizing which debts should be paid off first and at what rate
* The secrets of investing wisely and with minimum risk
* 205 ways to save money--it really does add up!
Destroying debt does not mean radically changing your lifestyle or giving up the things you love. It does mean taking charge of your financial freedom and making sure the money you earn goes to the things you care about. The power to live without debt is yours--let Stacy Johnson and this revolutionary new book help you unleash it now!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
Financial Freedom in Seven Days
8 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
Life Or Debt: A One-week Plan for a Lifetime of Financial Freedom
No preview available - 2002
actually amount anyway balance bank better bill Bill payments borrowing Bottom line bought car insurance cash cheaper clothes CRAs credit card credit counseling credit history credit report creditors Debt Destroyer dollar cost averaging E. F. Hutton earn Equifax example expenses feel fees financial freedom Freedom City happen happy income Index Fund interest rate investment keep less live lnternet loaner look MasterCard millionaires minimum payment money is going month monthly payments mortgage Mortgage loan mutual fund negative items never Okay on-line paid percent POINTS FROM CHAPTER probably Sally Sample Sally's save money sell Shake Shingle simple spending plan started steps stock market stockbroker stop stuff sumer sure talk taxes there's things what's words write