Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
angels answer appear arts bear begin believe Bible break bring brought burst cast clear coming command condemn cross crown darkness death deceive deep destroy devil didst discern doth earth evil eyes faith fall fear friends fruit give given Gospel hand happiness hath head hear heart heaven hell here's I'll Jews Joanna join judge judgment king kingdom knowledge known laid land learned light live look Lord man's mankind manner mark mind mystery never peace perfect plain prayer promise prophecies prophets prove redeem round Satan sealed seen serpent shew sons soon sound Spirit stand strong surely sword tell thee things thou thou hast thought told tree true truth turn unto visions warn whole wisdom wish woman words writings written
119. oldal - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
88. oldal - I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
98. oldal - And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.
1. oldal - And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
2. oldal - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
94. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another, and the Lord hearkened and heard it. and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon His name.
x. oldal - GOD, whose nature and property is ever to have mercy and to forgive, receive our humble petitions ; and though we be tied and bound with the chain of our sins, yet let the pitifulness of thy great mercy loose us; for the honour of Jesus Christ, our Mediator and Advocate.
88. oldal - For ye shall go out with joy, And be led forth with peace: The mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
124. oldal - Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him ; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
51. oldal - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.