MCAT (REA) - The Best Test Prep for the Medical College Admission Test
Joseph A. Alvarez, Pauline Beard, R. Chasnov, Anita Price Davis, L. A. Giesmann, G. F. Greif, T. M. Hagle, M. Hankins, Thomas C. Kennedy, James S. Malek, M. R. Murnik, J. C. Norman, J. G. Robison, G. W. Sheldon, W. L. Stone, B. Swyhart, G. D. Thomas, W. C. Uhland, W. F. Wachol
Research & Education Assoc., 2004 - Study Aids - 1046 pages
REA has pioneered the development of Test Preps for a great many different tests and subjects. REA's Test Prep titles are widely acclaimed and are among Test Prep bestsellers.
- Many schools have adopted REA's Test Preps for their AP, college, and graduate school preparation courses.
- REA's Test Preps are exceptionally comprehensive -- far more so than any other test preparation series.
- They include practice tests, followed by detailed explanations, to ensure that students understand the subject matter and will be well prepared for their exams.
- They include extensive reviews of the subject matter covered by the particular test. This allows students to brush up on the subject and to anticipate the type and depth of information they will face on the actual exam.
- Each REA Test Prep is continually updated and based on the most recent tests in the field.
- Practice test questions are accurate representations of what students can expect to encounter on the actual exam.
- Most Test Preps measure 6 11/16" x 10" (17 cm x 25.5 cm).
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Writing Sample Review
PRACTICE TEST 1
PRACTICE TEST 3
PRACTICE TEST 4
PRACTICE TEST 5
PRACTICE TEST 6
Other editions - View all
active alcohol allele amino acids atomic orbitals atoms base blood pressure bond bone Calculate called carbon cells centrioles charge choice chromosome compound concentration constant contains correct answer decrease determined electrons endoplasmic reticulum energy enzyme equal equation equilibrium essay ethanol Ethical Egoism eukaryotic example fibers Figure fluid force formula frequency function gene genetic glands glucose glycolysis grams graph H3O+ hence hormone human hydrogen incorrect increase ions layer mass MCAT membrane microtubules mitochondria molecular molecules moles mRNA muscle negative neurons nucleus occur orbitals organic oxidation oxygen paragraph PASSAGE I Questions PASSAGE VII plasma plasma membrane potential PROBLEM produced protein reaction result ribosomes secretion sentence sodium solution specific speed statement structure temperature theory tion tissue Tl Tl Tl vector velocity Verbal Reasoning VII Questions volume wave wrong