MCAT (REA) - The Best Test Prep for the Medical College Admission Test
Joseph A. Alvarez, Pauline Beard, R. Chasnov, Anita Price Davis, L. A. Giesmann, G. F. Greif, T. M. Hagle, M. Hankins, Thomas C. Kennedy, James S. Malek, M. R. Murnik, J. C. Norman, J. G. Robison, G. W. Sheldon, W. L. Stone, B. Swyhart, G. D. Thomas, W. C. Uhland, W. F. Wachol
Research & Education Association, 2004 - Study Aids - 1046 pages
REA has pioneered the development of Test Preps for a great many different tests and subjects. REA's Test Prep titles are widely acclaimed and are among Test Prep bestsellers.
- Many schools have adopted REA's Test Preps for their AP, college, and graduate school preparation courses.
- REA's Test Preps are exceptionally comprehensive -- far more so than any other test preparation series.
- They include practice tests, followed by detailed explanations, to ensure that students understand the subject matter and will be well prepared for their exams.
- They include extensive reviews of the subject matter covered by the particular test. This allows students to brush up on the subject and to anticipate the type and depth of information they will face on the actual exam.
- Each REA Test Prep is continually updated and based on the most recent tests in the field.
- Practice test questions are accurate representations of what students can expect to encounter on the actual exam.
- Most Test Preps measure 6 11/16" x 10" (17 cm x 25.5 cm).
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.