Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amount appears Ascot believe better blockade called carried cause Charles Church classes coming course dear doubt effect England English eyes face fact feeling four France French give given gone Government half hand head heard heart heat hope important interest Italy kind labour Lady land less light live look Lord Lord Saltire matter means mind nature neutral never night once party passed perhaps persons play poor possible present principle probably question reason respect round seems seen ship side speak standing streets success suppose sure taken talk tell thing thought tion took turned Welter whole writing young
157. oldal - As men's have grown from sudden fears: My limbs are bow'd, though not with toil, But rusted with a vile repose, For they have been a dungeon's spoil, And mine has been the fate of those To whom the goodly earth and air Are bann'd, and barr'd — forbidden fare...
390. oldal - PROCTER— A HISTORY OF THE BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER, with a Rationale of its Offices. By FRANCIS PROCTER, MA Thirteenth Edition, revised and enlarged. Crown 8vo. loг. 6d. PROCTER AND MACLEAR— AN ELEMENTARY INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER.
63. oldal - His mother was a learned lady, famed For every branch of every science known In every Christian language ever named, With virtues equall'd by her wit alone. She made the cleverest people quite ashamed; And even the good with inward envy groan, Finding themselves so very much exceeded In their own way, by all the things that she did.
227. oldal - To yonder argent round; So shows my soul before the Lamb, My spirit before Thee; So in mine earthly house I am, To that I hope to be. Break up the heavens, O Lord! and far, Thro' all yon starlight keen, Draw me, thy bride, a glittering star, In raiment white and clean.
384. oldal - CAMPBELL : — THE NATURE OF THE ATONEMENT AND ITS RELATION TO REMISSION OF SINS AND ETERNAL LIFE. Fourth and Cheaper Edition, crown 8vo. 6s. "Among the first theological treatises of this generation.
389. oldal - Prelector of St. John's College, Cambridge. AN ELEMENTARY TREATISE ON MECHANICS. For the Use of the Junior Classes at the University and the Higher Classes in Schools.
102. oldal - My son shall not go down with you; for his brother is dead, and he is left alone : if mischief befall him by the way in the which ye go, then shall ye bring down my grey hairs with sorrow to the grave.
126. oldal - render to Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and to God the things which are God's," seemed to him to be of universal application, and nowhere more so, than in the interpretation of Scripture.