Making Sense of Statistics: A Conceptual Overview
* An overview of descriptive and inferential statistics without formulas and computations.
* Clear and to-the-point narrative makes this short book perfect for all courses in which statistics are discussed.
* Helps statistics students who are struggling with the concepts. Shows them the meanings of the statistics they are computing.
* This book is easy to digest because it is divided into short sections with review questions at the end of each section.
* Running sidebars draw students' attention to important concepts.
What people are saying - Write a review
Part A The Research Context 1 The Empirical Approach to Knowledge
Types of Empirical Research
Introduction to Sampling
27 other sections not shown