Managing Change in Schools: A Practical Handbook
Written by two educational psychologists, this essential aid shows how change can be managed to increase job satisfaction and avoid unnecessary stress and conflict.
* offers practical advice for schools with action plans
* outlines the mechanics and processes in self-appraisal
* analyses the key methods for promoting effective change
* shows ways to monitor, review and evaluate change
* examines a number of strategies including consultation, negotiation, project development and in-service training
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.