Tips, tricks and techniques from the Memory Makers Masters
If you're ready to graduate to a whole new level of scrapbook artistry, Mastering Scrapbook Styles is the resource that can show you how. With this comprehensive gallery, you'll add hundreds of innovative ideas to your bag of tricks, tips and techniques to help you truly master your craft. Designed to both inspire and educate, you'll learn how to incorporate today's most cutting-edge concepts while defining a look all your own, all the while enjoying exceptional scrapbook pages provided by the best of the best - the Memory Makers Masters, ten of the industry's top scrapbook artists.
You'll discover how to:
- Work with transparent page elements such as mica, microscope slides, transparencies and vellum
- Incorporate simple shapes into your layouts like circles, strips and blocks
- Create playful page themes using perspective and humor
- Employ creative strategies for engaging journaling
- Select color combinations using your photos and the color wheel
- Devise interactive elements like mini books, pull-outs, pockets and envelopes
- Choose the right typographical treatment for titles and journaling
- Add texture and dimension with papers, metals, organics and fabric
- Include sewing and notions as page enhancements
- Use repetition, balance, placement and photo editing as design elements
More than 200 pages and 20 illustrated step-by-step techniques will leave you reeling with ways to explore what distinguishes your signature style.