Mastering the SAT Writing Test: An In-Depth Writing Workout
Is the dreaded SAT Writing Test weighing heavily on your mind?
Get in shape to tackle it with this in-depth writing workout.
In comfortable CliffsNotes? style, you'll get the information you need to improve your score--fast!
Part I: Introduction
* An overview of the new SAT exam
* An overview of the Writing Test, including the essay and multiple-choice questions
* A diagnostic test
Part II: The Essay and Verbal Review
* Essay writing skills, from topic sentences to conclusions
* Rules to review and remember
* Sample essays with critiques on why they are good and how they could be better
* Review of grammar and usage you need to know
* Practice with multiple-choice questions
* Practice writing essays
Part III: Practice Exams
* Four full-length practice tests with complete answers and explanations
* Two model essay responses per test, each with suggested scoring and detailed analysis
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.