Math Workout for the New GRE, 2nd Edition
If it's on the math section of the GRE, it's in this book!
Math Workout for the GRE, 2nd Edition is completely updated for the August 2011 changes to the GRE. Comprehensive and engaging, it includes:
• More than 200 practice questions (each linked to answers & explanations for easy on-device viewing)
• Step-by-step strategies for cracking tricky Quantitative Comparison and Data Analysis questions
• Complete coverage of the changes to the Quantitative Reasoning section
• Detailed, comprehensive explanations for every question
• Key stategies and techniques for mastering the math portion of the exam
What people are saying - Write a review
This book should be pulled from the shelves. How in the world can you write a book meant to help with test prep with so many errors?! Pissed.
Awful. Just awful. Many, many, MANY mistakes throughout the book. I bought it and am returning it and have lost faith in Princeton Review. I really needed a great study guide and feel that my time has been wasted thus far in preparation for the GRE. Princeton Review should be ashamed with their writer and editors for this book.
The End of Mathophobia
The Nuts and Bolts M
Algebra and How to Get Rid of It H
Math in the Real World 1
B The Rest of the Story H
Sample Section 1
Answers and Explanations to Sample Section I U
Sample Section 2
Answers and Explanations to Sample Section 2 N
Glossary of Math Terms t t t t t
About the Author 4