Here's the book you need to prepare for the SQL Server 2000 Administration exam (70-228).
- Full coverage of every exam objective—all the information you need to know
- Practical information on administering SQL Server 2000
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Installing and configuring SQL Server 2000
- Creating SQL Server 2000 databases
- Managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting SQL Server 2000 databases
- Extracting and transforming data with SQL Server 2000
- Managing and monitoring SQL Server 2000 security
- Managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting SQL Server 2000
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.