Achieving your best body ever requires that two elements merge as one: solid training and good nutrition. This book provides the nutritional component of that muscle-bulding equation, offering the Men’s Health
take on food for fitness. Men’s Health Muscle Chow
gives you more than 150 simple recipes for delicious meals ranging from workout protein shakes to healthy dinners the whole family will enjoy.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Eight easy-to-remember dietary strategies to keep your eating habits in line
- Filling breakfasts like Banana Protein Pancakes; energizing entrées including Muscle-Bound Chili and Mahi Fish Wraps; hunger-killing snacks such as Malted Almond Bombs; even desserts like Key Lime Pie—all designed to help burn fat and build muscle
- A shopping list that makes it easy to stock up on essential ingredients and kitchen tools
- A troubleshooting guide for guys with more experience at the gym than in the kitchen
- Insider strategies, tips, tricks of the trade
And Men’s Health Muscle Chow
is much more than just a cookbook. It offers a solid foundation for understanding meal timing and the effects nutrients have on your body. Author Gregg Avedon also outlines his program of 2-month diet cycles that help you set and reach your fitness goals.