Methodane Use and Abuse--1972-1973: Hearings Before the Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency..., 92-2 and 93-1, November 14 and 16, 1972; February 8, 13, and 14, 1973 and April 5, 1973
1973 - 930 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
Administration agencies amended appears application approval Attorney authority become bill Bureau California clinic committee concerned continue controlled substance Cook County court criminal Dangerous deal deaths Department dependence detoxification Director dispensing distribution diversion doctor dosage doses drug abuse effect effort enforcement experience fact Federal feel Food and Drug give going Health hearing heroin addiction hospital illegal illicit important increase indicated individual involved legislation maintenance programs means ment methadone maintenance methadone programs narcotic obtained Office operation patients percent period person physician possible present problem question reason records regard registration regulations reported response result schedule Senator BAYH Senator HRUSKA staff Stat statement street term things tion treat treatment programs United users violation week withdrawal
xi. lappuse - Narcotic drug" means any of the following, whether produced directly or indirectly by extraction from substances of vegetable origin, or independently by means of chemical synthesis, or by a combination of extraction and chemical synthesis: (1) Opium and opiate, and any salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium or opiate.
20. lappuse - Any person who attempts or conspires to commit any offense defined in this title is punishable by imprisonment or fine or both which may not exceed the maximum punishment prescribed for the offense, the commission of which was the object of the attempt or conspiracy.
6. lappuse - Depressants.-Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a depressant effect on the central nervous system...
2. lappuse - ... and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
6. lappuse - ... a depressant effect on the central nervous system : (1) Any substance which contains any quantity of a derivative of barbituric acid, or any salt of a derivative of barbituric acid.
xxiii. lappuse - addict" means any person who habitually uses any habit-forming narcotic drugs so as to endanger the public morals, health, safety, or welfare, or who is or has been so far addicted to the use of such habit-forming narcotic drugs as to have lost the power of self-control with reference to his addiction...
7. lappuse - House, and the person presiding over the proceeding communicates to the witness an order issued under this part, the witness may not refuse to comply with the order on the basis of his privilege against selfincrimination; but no testimony or other information compelled under the order (or any information directly or indirectly derived from such testimony or other information) may be used against the witness in any criminal case, except a prosecution for perjury, giving a false statement, or otherwise...
680. lappuse - Persons so authorized to protect the privacy of such individuals may not be compelled in any Federal, State, or local civil, criminal, administrative, legislative, or other proceedings to identify such individuals.
437. lappuse - ... isomers, esters, ethers and salts is possible within the specific chemical designation: (1) Alphaprodine; (2) Anileridine; (3) Bezitramide; (4) Dihydrocodeine; (5) Diphenoxylate; (6) Fentanyl; (7) Isomethadone; (8) Levomethorphan; (9) Levorphanol; (10) Metazocine; (11) Methadone; (12...
7. lappuse - Before any violation of this Act is reported by the Secretary to any United States attorney for institution of a criminal proceeding, the person against whom such proceeding is contemplated shall be given appropriate notice and an opportunity to present his views, either orally or in writing, with regard to such contemplated proceeding.