You’re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your project management skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Project 2007—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Monitor your project’s critical path and make adjustments to dependencies
- Manage linked tasks across multiple projects
- Create pivot views of project data with Visio® 2007 and Excel 2007
- Enable Web-based collaboration with team members, sponsors, and other project stakeholders
- Tailor the way Project 2007 works with personalized views, menus, and fields
- Manage project activities in an enterprise project management environment
- Configure Project Server 2007 and administer users and enterprise resource pools
- Fully searchable eBook—plus bonus chapters
- Resources for exploring the new Office Open XML format
- Links to templates, product demos, online training, and discussion groups
- Windows Vista® Product Guide eReference and other eBooks
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via OReilly Medias Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit OReillys web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.