Miracle Man Story
* My life has been spared several times.
* I was diagnosed with cancer 4 different times and survived.
* I know how fast cancer can grow as I watched one growth double in size every 3 days.
* I am a Stage 3c Fungating Colon Cancer Survivor for over 5 years.
* I had no Chemo or Radiation Treatments even though Cancer spread to my Lymph Nodes.
* People do survive Cancer without the State of the Art Treatments!
* Do not give up hope because you do not have access or can not afford the State of the Art Medical Treatments.
* Survival is a State of Mind!
* We have proof that loved ones can be with us after death.
* My wife Sara and I know how mentally devastating it can be when Medical Experts tell us that I will absolutely die without a new heart.
* Many types of reports exist that can effect your life.
* All Pathology Reports are PERFECT even when one says it is Cancer and another says it is not Cancer.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
abdomen able adenocarcinoma allow Arizona ascending colon autopsy believe bill bleeding blood pressure Brokerage Agency President calcium oxalate called cancer cells cancer exists Cancer Survivor caused cecum Cleveland Clinic colon cancer colonoscopy County Credit Bureau credit card cyst/growth damaged death Dermatologist Doctor Hoover Doctor Kline Doctor Ojeda Doctor Rosenberg Doctor Segal Doctor Tsau Emergency Room employment Equifax growth Investigative Report Judge Gallagher July June knew live look Louise's loving lymph nodes Mary Louise medi-port Medical Doctor Medical Experts Medical Professionals medical records Mohs Surgery Mother moved Muir-Torre syndrome never Northwest Medical Center nurse Ohio Farmers Insurance open heart surgery pain Pathologist Pathology Labs Pathology Report patient person problem Radon removed Sara Sara's Father Sara's sister sebaceous cysts sell Sergeant Shultz showed someone started stay sub-slab drainage system supplied Surgeon tell things told trying Tucson walk wanted wedding x-rays