Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels answer battle beauty begin believe better blessing bring cast child clear comes common dark dead death deep difference divine earth eyes face fade faith fall father fear feel fire flower fruit give glory gone grave grow hand heart heaven hold hope human idea inspiration keep land leaf leaves light live look Lord lost matter meaning meet minister morning mother nature never night noble once pain perfect poor present Psalms question reach rest revelation root seems seen sense shadow side snow soul spirit spring stand summer sure tell thing thought tion touch tree tried trouble true trust truth turn vanity voice wait watch whole woman wonder young
15. oldal - And these all, having obtained a good report through faith received not the promise, God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
42. oldal - Fear death? — to feel the fog in my throat, The mist in my face, When the snows begin, and the blasts denote I am nearing the place, The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go...
116. oldal - Authentic tidings of invisible things; Of ebb and flow, and ever-during power; And central peace, subsisting at the heart Of endless agitation.
152. oldal - And now abideth faith, hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is Love.
223. oldal - ... keep the word of promise to the ear, and break it to the hope" — we have presumed to court the assistance of the friends of the drama to strengthen our infant institution.
118. oldal - Thou must be true thyself, If thou the truth wouldst teach; Thy soul must overflow, if thou Another's soul wouldst reach ! It needs the overflow of heart To give the lips full speech. Think truly, and thy thoughts Shall the world's famine feed; Speak truly, and each word of thine Shall be a fruitful seed; Live truly, and thy life shall be A great and noble creed.
219. oldal - I do not like thee, Doctor Fell; The reason why I cannot tell; But this I know and know full well. I do not like thee. Doctor Fell!
82. oldal - I SAY to thee, — do thou repeat To the first man thou mayest meet In lane, highway, or open street, — That he and we and all men move Under a canopy of love, As broad as the blue sky above...
55. oldal - ... ANNOUNCED by all the trumpets of the sky Arrives the snow, and driving o'er the fields, Seems nowhere to alight : the whited air Hides hills and woods, the river, and the heaven, And veils the farm-house at the garden's end. The sled and traveller stopped, the courier's feet Delayed, all friends shut out, the housemates sit Around the radiant fire-place, enclosed In a tumultuous privacy of storm.