New Rules @ Work: 79 Etiquette Tips, Tools, and Techniques to Get Ahead and Stay Ahead
The rules that can make or break your career.
For anyone who's breaking in, moving up, or just trying to make a great professional impression, this essential guide offers real-life anecdotes and advice to help you build competence and confidence in the tricky arena of modern business etiquette. Includes:
- "Blunder Busters"-proven strategies to help you tackle anything from office dating to business lunches
- "Sir, your fly is unzipped!"-the art of verbal diplomacy
- Contemporary guidelines for goof-proof e-mail
- The top ten career killers and how to beat them
- Global gaffes: easy ways to avoid overseas embarrassment
- Grace under fire-surviving dining disasters, party faux-pas and everything in-between
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.