New Totally Awesome Business Book for Kids: Revised Edition
This first-of-its-kind book for young entrepreneurs is now completely revised and updated for a new generation by one of the original authors (now an adult) and his 14-year-old sister.
Originally written by Arthur Bochner when he was just 13 with his mom, financial planner Adriane G. Berg, this was the first book to take kids step-by-step through the process of starting their own businesses. Now 24 and a successful political speechwriter, Arthur teams up with his kid sister, Rose, on a completely revised, updated edition to the basics of becoming an entrepreneur, offered in a smart, entertaining style just right for kids age 8-14.
This fun and fact-filled volume includes:
* cartoons, quizzes, games, and stories about starting up a business and making money from it
* How to use eBay and other Internet resources
* Ideas for donating to nonprofits and helping the environment.
* Descriptions of 20 super businesses to start right now (such as lemonade stands, lawn mowing, garage sales)
* Ten basic business skills kids need to know: Speaking up for what you want; Business budgets; Record keeping, research, and filing; Telephoning; Negotiating; Putting it in writing; Marketing, advertising, and publicity; Networking; Working with others, even parents.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.