Nigeria Factfile: An encyclopaedia of everything you need to know about Nigeria, for teachers, students and travellers
A digital encyclopaedia of Nigeria packed with essential need-to-know facts. Collins Nigeria Factfile has been created by the publisher of the authoritative and popular Times Atlas range. Use it to gain an in-depth understanding of Nigeria, whether you’re learning the facts for the first time or looking to refresh your knowledge.
Use Collins Nigeria Factfile ebook to discover:
• The most reliable statistical information on topics covering the history, people, government, economy, geography and environment of Nigeria.
• Photographs and graphics illustrate statistics throughout and make information easy to understand. Ideal for teachers and students.
• Historical and present day maps sit alongside in-depth details.
• All information has been carefully researched and comes from the most up-to-date sources.
• Ideal reference for home, school and business, or when travelling to Nigeria.
Did you know?
Nigeria gained independence in 1960.
The currency in Nigeria is the Naira.
Enhanced learning with Collins Nigeria Factfile ebook.
• Facts at your fingertips: search function enables you to go directly to the information you need.
• Follow links to useful websites.
• Zoom into hi-res images for greater detail: view them in full screen.
• Highlight sections of text and add your own notes - save useful information to use again and personalise the encyclopaedia to capture your interests.
• Never lose your page again: bookmark multiple pages for easy access.
Collect all the countries in the Collins Factfile ebook series.