Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
50 percent Act D.C. Code activities addition amendment American amount annual appointed approval articles of incorporation Assistant Association authorized Board of Directors bylaws Chairman Chief Columbia Corporation Act Commission Committee common carriers Common Stock Communications Satellite Communications Satellite Act companies Congress Corp counsel Department direction District of Columbia duties elected entitled establish executive Federal finance give going Government held hold holders House industry initial interest issued Kaiser limitations majority matter meeting ment NASA necessary notice offering officer operations organization person present President provisions purchase question receive record referred require respect responsibilities Satellite Act satellite system Secretary Senator SYMINGTON Series serve shareholders shares Space specifically statement stockholders SUNDLUN term tion United University vice voting voting stock Washington Welch York
64. lappuse - The indemnification provided by this section shall not be deemed exclusive of any other rights to which those indemnified may be entitled under any by-law, agreement, vote of...
115. lappuse - In order to achieve the objectives and to carry out the purposes of this Act...
110. lappuse - An office is a public station or employment, conferred by the appointment of government. The term embraces the ideas of tenure, duration, emolument and duties.
57. lappuse - Director at any meeting shall constitute a waiver of notice of such meeting, except where a Director attends a meeting for the express purpose of objecting to the transaction of any business because the meeting is not lawfully called or convened.
122. lappuse - Board of directors. The business and affairs of a corporation shall be managed by a board of directors.
59. lappuse - Any two or more offices may be held by the same person, except the offices of president and secretary.
52. lappuse - This corporation reserves the right to amend, alter, change, or repeal any provision contained in this certificate of incorporation, in the manner now or hereafter prescribed by statute, and all rights conferred upon stockholders herein are granted subject to this reservation.
59. lappuse - The act of a majority of the Directors present at a meeting at which a quorum is present shall be the act of the Board of Directors unless the act of a greater number is required by law or by these By-Laws.