Nutrition Support in Home Health
Mindy Hermann-Zaidins, Riva Touger-Decker
Aspen Publishers, 1989 - Health & Fitness - 273 pages
A practical guide for dietitians in nursing homes, hospices, day centers, home care, and hospitals. This resource includes everything from clinical management of home oral, enteral and parenteral nutrition, and financial issues, to administrative management, quality assurance, and the multidisciplinary approach to nutritional care. Packed with formulas, charts, sample forms and formats, position papers, and policy statements.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- exercise abdominal c after section
- exercise abdominal c section after
- exercise abdominal captain chair
- exercise abdominal care and equipment fitness personal
- exercise abdominal care and equipment personal fitness