OGET/OSAT Oklahoma General Educaton and Subject Area Tests - Elementary Education
Research & Education Assoc., 2006 - Study Aids - 405 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
OGET - General Education (74)
OSAT - Elementary Education (50 & 51)
For Oklahoma Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the OGET/OSAT exams?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take a practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review features coverage of every type of question, subject area, and skill tested on each official exam
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests (one for each exam)
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
A FourStep Approach
Adjectives and Adverbs
OSAT PRACTICE SUBTEST 1
OSAT PRACTICE SUBTEST ANSWERS
Principles and Processes of Scientific Investigations
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS WRITING
GENERAL EDUCATION PRACTICE TEST ANSWERS
OSAT SUBTEST 2
OSAT PRACTICE SUBTEST 2 ANSWERS 387_
Other editions - View all
MTTC - Basic Skills and Elementary Education Tests
Research & Education Association Editors
No preview available - 2011
activities adjective adverb Analyze asked attitude audience century certiorari children's literature choice classroom clause comma competency comprehension concepts coordinating conjunction correct cultural dance dangling modifier decimal deductive reasoning equation essay examples of content fact fact-pattern analysis factors following topics fractions graph groups important incorrect independent clauses involves knowledge language line graph literature main idea mathematical mathematical induction meaning multiplied noun object obscenity and pornography OGET Oklahoma organization OSAT paragraph patterns Paul Gauguin phrases plural pronoun questions that follow read actively Read the passage reader recognize relationship response REVISED scientific scientific notation score sentence skills social solve statement strategies structure Supreme Court teachers thesis topics are examples understanding UNREVISED variables verb Vincent van Gogh visual art whole number writing written