One Piece, Volume 18
• Over 65 million graphic novels sold in Japan!
• Over 500k units of One Piece manga have sold through in the U.S. to date!
• Latest graphic novel (Volume 47) in Japan broke all previous records with 2.52 million copies in its initial print run.
• Currently running on Cartoon Network.
• Serialized in VIZ Media’s SHONEN JUMP magazine.
• One Piece video games are available in the US for Sony Playstation and Nintendo platforms.
• Released quarterly.
As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
The Straw Hats at long last reach Alabasta! They make landfall in the port town of Nanohana where they encounter an incredible character that's directly related to one of the crew! Meanwhile the Baroque Works' agents are summoned to Rainbase to meet their leader for the first time. Their leader, the dastardly Mr. 0, aka Sir Crocodile, learns that Luffy has survived and orders his immediate extermination!
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - Apadravya - LibraryThing
"I will die when people forget about me." I loved it. Tony Tony Chopper's hard past and his present. The loss of the man, who was like a father to him. This was very emotional. But I don't feel so sad about it because I know he's going to be happy again with his new friends. Read full review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - jljaina - LibraryThing
This volume focuses on some great one-on-one battles! And what fights they are! They really put some of the favorite characters through some rigorous tests. While the overall plotline may seem slower ... Read full review