Oversight of VA Hospital Programs, 1973: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Health and Hospitals
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973 - 347 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
able activities additional Administration Hospital affiliated allied health appropriation assistance Association authorized average beds believe budget census Center Chairman Chief clinical College Committee CONGRESS construction continue cost Council County course cuts demand dental service dentistry dentists Department Director effect efforts established estimated existing expand experience facilities fiscal fiscal year 1974 funds going health care important improved increase institutions interest letter LIBRARY manpower medical school Medicine meet million MUSSER needs nursing Office operating oral outpatient patients personnel physicians potential practice present President problems professional projects Public questions ratio receive record reduce request result ROBINSON Senator CRANSTON serve staff staffing statement submitted Thank tion treatment United University utilization VA hospital Veterans Administration Wichita WILSON
330. lappuse - If we may be of further assistance to you in this matter, please do not hesitate to call upon us. Sincerely yours, FRANCIS A. O'NEILL, Jr., Chairman. 419 RAILROAD SHOPCRAFT DISPUTE §8*00 » 9 " I 1 * If I SS~*UJS& § % So -ooS...
336. lappuse - ... an individual . . . THE PARALYZED VETERANS OF AMERICA IS AN ORGANIZATION FORMED BY AND FOR THE MOST SERIOUSLY DISABLED IN THE WORLD. IT IS DEVOTING ITS LIFE AND EFFORT TO EVERY PROBLEM OF EACH PARAPLEGIC REGARDLESS OF RACE. CREED OR COLOR THESE PROBLEMS ARE MANY, FOR A PARAPLEGIC HAS SUFFERED A SPINAL CORD INJURY RESULTING IN PARALYSIS...
309. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
246. lappuse - University School of Medicine NORTH DAKOTA University of North Dakota School of Medicine OHIO...
245. lappuse - Administration Medical School Assistance and Health Manpower Training Act of 1972 (Public Law 92-541, 86 Stat.
323. lappuse - The Veterans Administration Medical School Assistance and Health Manpower Training Act of 1972 (PL 92-541).
318. lappuse - On the other hand, the records of the Office of Management and Budget (and its predecessor the Bureau of the Budget) , which is also located within the Executive Office of the President, have traditionally been considered Federal records.
159. lappuse - Law 92-541, the VA Medical School Assistance and Health Manpower Training Act of 1972, which I authored in the Senate last Congress and the President signed into law on October 24, 1972.
323. lappuse - ... 4101(b), and (2) special allocations to Veterans' Administration hospitals and other medical facilities for the development or initiation of improved methods of education and training which may include the development or initiation of plans which reduce the period of required education and training for health personnel but which do not adversely affect the quality of such education or training. (Added PL 92-541, § 2(a) ; amended PL 94-581, § 210(f) (6).) CHAPTER 83 ACCEPTANCE OF GIFTS AND...
257. lappuse - DOE, the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.