Oversight of VA Hospital Programs, 1973: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Health and Hospitals
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973 - 347 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able activities additional affiliated allied health amount appropriation assistance Association authorized average beds believe budget building Calif census Center Chairman Chief clinical College Committee concerned Congress construction continue cost cuts demand dental dental service Dentistry Department Director effect efforts employment established estimated existing experience facilities fiscal year 1973 funds going Houston important improve increase indicated institutions interest letter major manpower medical school Medicine meet million MUSSER needs Office operating outpatient patient personnel physicians present President problems professional projects Public questions ratio receive record reduction request result Senator CRANSTON serve staff staffing statement submitted Thank tion treated treatment units University VA hospitals Veterans Administration Veterans Administration hospitals Wichita Wilson Х Х
328. lappuse - If we may be of further assistance to you in this matter, please do not hesitate to call upon us. Sincerely yours, FRANCIS A. O'NEILL, Jr., Chairman. 419 RAILROAD SHOPCRAFT DISPUTE §8*00 » 9 " I 1 * If I SS~*UJS& § % So -ooS...
334. lappuse - ... an individual . . . THE PARALYZED VETERANS OF AMERICA IS AN ORGANIZATION FORMED BY AND FOR THE MOST SERIOUSLY DISABLED IN THE WORLD. IT IS DEVOTING ITS LIFE AND EFFORT TO EVERY PROBLEM OF EACH PARAPLEGIC REGARDLESS OF RACE. CREED OR COLOR THESE PROBLEMS ARE MANY, FOR A PARAPLEGIC HAS SUFFERED A SPINAL CORD INJURY RESULTING IN PARALYSIS...
307. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
244. lappuse - University School of Medicine NORTH DAKOTA University of North Dakota School of Medicine OHIO...
243. lappuse - Administration Medical School Assistance and Health Manpower Training Act of 1972 (Public Law 92-541, 86 Stat.
321. lappuse - The Veterans Administration Medical School Assistance and Health Manpower Training Act of 1972 (PL 92-541).
316. lappuse - On the other hand, the records of the Office of Management and Budget (and its predecessor the Bureau of the Budget) , which is also located within the Executive Office of the President, have traditionally been considered Federal records.
157. lappuse - Law 92-541, the VA Medical School Assistance and Health Manpower Training Act of 1972, which I authored in the Senate last Congress and the President signed into law on October 24, 1972.
321. lappuse - ... 4101(b), and (2) special allocations to Veterans' Administration hospitals and other medical facilities for the development or initiation of improved methods of education and training which may include the development or initiation of plans which reduce the period of required education and training for health personnel but which do not adversely affect the quality of such education or training. (Added PL 92-541, § 2(a) ; amended PL 94-581, § 210(f) (6).) CHAPTER 83 ACCEPTANCE OF GIFTS AND...