The PDR Family Guide Encyclopedia of Medical Care
In a world of managed care and rushed appointments, patients often need help obtaining peace of mind regarding their health concerns. Now, from the most trusted name in medical publishing--the source physicians and pharmacists turn to--THE PDRŽ FAMILY GUIDE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MEDICAL CARE gives you guidance and information at your fingertips. With a comprehensive, alphabetical listing of common and unusual ailments that afflict both children and adults--plus a unique index that matches your signs and symptoms to possible conditions--this is a reassuring home health reference you'll turn to again and again. Inside you'll find:
- Detailed instructions for homecare
- Possible causes of ailments
- When to call your doctor for further care
- Key questions to ask about your condition
- Important criteria for determining when to seek emergency care
- Equipment and procedures you'll encounter in a hospital
- A glossary of vital medical terms
- And much more!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.