Palmistry, a True Science
The book "PALMISTRY, A TRUE SCIENCE", is a carefully compiled book which contains 13 theories, 210 sketches of lines of the human palms, 64 case studies, 61 clearly and uniquely taken palm impressions.
Ever since the origination of this subject, this is the first time that the human palms have been thoroughly analyzed "with reference to both the palms".
For the author, the left hand and the right hand of 1000's of cases functioned as one whole comprehensive unit to enable him to compare the structural inter-relationships between different lines.
The net result was that he could decipher the differences in dimensions between the left and the right palms such as - difference in lengths, slope, shortness, direction, location, fading characteristics, whether present in one or both the palms etc.
The above aspect in his approach to the research was aimed at finding just the structural aspects of the lines on human palms.
The other side of the coin is to relate the functions (events, diseases and temperaments) to the line patterns already discovered by the author. For this part of the research, he had to employ sophisticated techniques that only an investigator, a logician, an analyst or a statistician could have employed.
In other words, the author employed some of the appropriate human qualities such as tact, wildest imagination, deep analytical power, trial and error method, wild guesses and compilation techniques so that he could bind together all the varied structural and functional extravaganzas present in the hands of his innumerable clients, into cohesive, presentable as well as verifiable rules and theories.
Keeping in mind the vast dimension of this great science, the author could accommodate only 3 functions [MONEY and BUSINESS, JOB/CAREER and OVERSEAS TRAVEL / STAY] in this book. His forthcoming books deal with other life events, diseases and human temperaments.
This book boasts of so many "firsts". To quote some examples:
1) No book has documented any provable, testable theories (13 in number) in such a minute degree. In the process, this book has secured an exalted status to "PALMISTRY"as a "TRUE SCIENCE". It goes without saying that "palm reading" is a scientific exercise - on par with any other science.
2) No book has featured as many as 64 case studies, and 61 clear palm impressions ( A very high number!! of real examples for a book of this genre--an all time record, all accommodated in just 250 pages
3) One among many highlights of the book is that almost all the palm impressions have been marked out and their corresponding function(s) indicated [A first-time-ever phenomenon] which enhances its authenticity as well as proves its scientific nature.
4) Genuineness of the whole venture lies in the fact that the whole edifice of this book rests on the solid foundation of real life events / diseases / temperaments of all his clients.[ Principles, rules and theories -all derived from these real stories]
5) And the people, the world over, are going to be exposed to an entirely new subject, for the most part of the book (about 95%) is hitherto unheard-of.
6) Last, but not the least, this book has the great potential to spawn a new breed of researchers, as this subject has immense scope for further research.
In a world of continuing research, even one discovery fetches world acclaim and recognition, one can imagine what lies in store for this book, which has innumerable discoveries dotting the entire book.
Dear Readers! Please watch out for "NEW WINE IN A NEW BOTTLE". The author can be contacted through his e-mail: email@example.com
What people are saying - Write a review
UNLEARNING THE OLD THEORIES LEARNING THE NEW SCIENCE
HANDS FINGERS MOUNTS SKIN RIDGES MOLES
HEAD LINE ITS ASSOCIATE LINES
LIFE LINE ITS ASSOCIATE LINES
TRAVEL WITHIN HOME COUNTRY AND STAY ABROAD
FATE LINE ITS ASSOCIATE LINES
FINANCIAL LINES FINANCIAL STRUGGLE LINE
SUB LINES SUBHEAD LINE HEADFATE LINE FATECHANGE LINE
HOW TO TAKE CLEAR PALM IMPRESSIONS