Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
13 VICT 31 December 31 March Abstract of Return Accounts and Papers amend the Laws Amount of customs amount of duty Appendix Australian Colonies Bill passed Bill to amend Borough British and Irish Chap Commissioners Copy of Report County Court of Chancery customs duty thereat Date Sess declared value Ditto Dublin England and Wales Exchequer Expenditure Expenses Fund Greenwich Hospital Holyhead House of Commons Irish produce land LIII Lord Majesty's manufactures exported thereto Minutes of Evidence Miscellaneous Services number of persons Office paid PARTICULAR PAPER Poor Law Unions principal articles imported Prisons produce and manufactures Public quantities and declared Quantities of principal Railway rates and amount re-commitment receipt retained for consumption Revenue Scotland Select Committee Sessional Vol Sir G Solicitor-General for Ireland Somerville Stamp Duties Stat sums Turnpike Roads England TURNPIKE TRUSTS Union in Ireland United Kingdom value of British VIII XLII XLIX XLVI XXXIII XXXIV XXXV
108. oldal - An Act to continue Two Acts passed in the Twelfth and Thirteenth Years of the Reign of Her Majesty, for charging the Maintenance of certain poor Persons in Unions in England and Wales upon the Common Fund ; and to make certain Amendments in the Laws for the Relief of the Poor.
liv. oldal - Bill to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and Contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland ; to grant Allowances, in certain Cases, to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons...
144. oldal - Year of the Reign of her present Majesty Queen Victoria, intituled ' An Act to enable the Owners of settled Estates to defray the Expenses of draining the same by way of Mortgage...
32. oldal - Summary Jurisdiction Acts" means as follows : As to England, the Act of the session of the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter forty-three, intituled "An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales with respect to summary convictions and orders...
59. oldal - Third, for the Encouragement of the Fisheries carried on from Great Britain, Ireland, and the British Dominions in Europe, and for securing the Return of the Fishermen, Sailors, and others employed in the said Fisheries to the Ports thereof at the End of the Fishing Season.
v. oldal - ... the Act passed in the fifth and sixth years of the reign of King William the Fourth, intituled
xlvii. oldal - An Act to repeal an Act of the Sixth Year of King George the Fourth, for encouraging the Capture or Destruction of Piratical Ships and Vessels, and to make oilier Provuioni in litu thereof.
43. oldal - An Act to defray the charge of the pay, clothing, and contingent and other expenses of the disembodied militia in Great Britain and Ireland; and to grant allowances in certain cases to subaltern officers, adjutants, paymasters, quartermasters, surgeons, assistant surgeons, surgeons' mates, and serjeant majors of the militia, until the 1st day of July, 1841.