Partnership in the Primary School: Working in Collaboration
Working in 'partnership' in primary schools is an approach that is transforming the classrooms of the 1990s. It is now widely acknowledged that a collaborative approach can significantly improve the effectiveness of teaching.
This book provides a practical, readable account of partnerships in educational settings including:
* collaborating in nurseries and primary schools
* reading and literacy partnerships
* working with special needs assistants
* supporting students in training
* home-school links
* liaising with an OFSTED inspector.
The focus is placed on key principles of collaboration as well as specialist roles. Personal testimonies and case studies are used to illustrate the various aspects of teamwork.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.