Paying for Performance: A Guide to Compensation Management
An up-to-date, revised edition of the complete, practical guide to designing and implementing effective compensation plans
A compensation package should be more than just the means to attract and retain talented executives. The right kind of plan can give your company a powerful strategic advantage. In Paying for Performance, Second Edition, consultants at Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Inc., one of the world's leading human resources consulting firms, give you the tools and techniques you need to design and implement a highly effective compensation program that will sharpen your company's competitive edge for years to come.
The book also shows you how to understand shareholder expectations, government regulation, and a host of business and human resources issues. Paying for Performance, Second Edition:
* Describes best practices used at America's top-performing companies
* Offers proven pay-for-performance tools for addressing current and future pay issues
* Uses case studies drawn from extensive Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Inc. research
* Addresses the special issues affecting pay-for-performance in not-for-profits
* Presents expert advice on managing talent and competencies to maximize performance
* Addresses the regulatory issues that affect executive compensation
* Covers everything from base pay to annual and long-term compensation
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.