Pediatric Dermatology, Volume 2
Lawrence A. Schachner, Ronald C. Hansen, Rudolf Happle
Mosby, 2003 - Medical - 1340 pages
This classic masterwork offers comprehensive, encyclopedic guidance on all aspects of pediatric skin disorders. Its editors and contributors are a veritable "who's who" of the top authorities in the field worldwide. Now illustrated in full color throughout for the first time, the 3rd Edition is also more international in scope and more user-friendly in its organization than ever before. What's more, a new CD-ROM combines all of the book's nearly 1,100 illustrations with slide-making software, perfect for use in any type of presentation.
· Includes massive updates covering newly defined dermatologic entities genodermatoses and icythoses, the latest drug treatments, including newly reported drug reactions and much more.
· Features contributions from five new associate Editors and a host of new authors-offering up-to-date, well-rounded perspectives on every subject.
· Presents contributions from a more international assortment of authors, to better reflect worldwide "best practices."
· Delivers 1,030 brand-new full-color photographs that perfectly capture the appearance of a full range of skin disorders.
· Offers meticulous editing throughout to eliminate overlap and repetition, and gathers all of the information on each disease in a single place for easier reference.
· Provides many new tables and therapeutic algorithms for at-a-glance guidance.
· Includes a new CD-ROM with slide-making package.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.