People and Self Management
People and Self Management leads the reader through all the skills needed for today's supervisor/team leader, including:
* how to assess and improve your workplace performance;
* the essential skills of effective self management;
* the management of change.
The Team Leader Development Series is an essential tool towards gaining the Supervisory Management Award. Consisting of four practical and interactive textbooks, this series will be invaluable not only to students, but also as a guide individuals and organisations seeking to improve their business performance at the first level of management.
Key learning features:
* Learning Objectives to enable the reader to assess the knowledge gained throughout the series.
* Activities to put the learning into practice.
* Case studies - 'true-life' scenarios!
* Workbased Assignments which will provide evidence for S/NVQ portfolios.
* Language is straightforward and direct, contextualised to relate to team leaders and supervisory managers working in a wide range of industry sectors.
* Influential protagonists in the field will be alluded to as appropriate to support the learning.
* Action plan to take the learning forward.
Easily accesssible and interactive learning content.
Covers all the key topics for students studying for a supervisory management and S/NVQ Level 3 award with NEBS Management, Edexcel, ISM or IM.
Essential reading for individuals and organisations seeking to improve their business performance at the first level of management.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.