Personal Nutrition Profile: A Diet and Activity Analysis
Designed for nutrition courses that include a personal diet and activity analysis, Personal Nutrition Profile, Second Edition, provides students with the tools they need to examine and change their personal eating and activity habits. Used in conjunction with any nutrition text, this manual helps students better understand the effects of their diet and activity habits on their overall health. Not only does the text prompt students to examine their personal health risks and lifestyle choices, but it shows them simple, effective ways of changing problem behaviors. Updates to the Second Edition include MyPyramid, the 2005 Dietary Guidelines, and current DRIs.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Jennifer successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- equipment fitness personal care abdominal exercise and
- equipment fitness personal care and abdominal exercise
- equipment fitness personal care and exercise abdominal
- equipment fitness personal care exercise abdominal and
- equipment fitness personal care exercise and abdominal