Physician Assistant Review
Patrick C. Auth, Morris D. Kerstein
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Aug 20, 2012 - Medical - 512 pages
Physician Assistant Review, 4th Edition prepares students and practicing physician assistants for the certification (PANCE) and recertification (PANRE) examinations. This comprehensive text includes a review of the required primary care medical knowledge, while providing test taking and study strategies in a highly-organized format.
Each section, organized by body system, describes common diseases while covering etiology, pathology, clinical features, diagnostic studies and management. The text’s companion website provides 1,000 board format questions to ensure your comprehension of the material. Complete explanations of your correct and incorrect answers help you better understand which areas to focus on while studying.
New to this edition:
· New chapter on preventive medicine with a special focus on public health
· A component of emergency medicine is threaded throughout the book
· The latest standards of care and revisions based on our readers’ feedback will keep you up-to-date
· An expanded, online test bank of one exam with 360-questions includes correct and incorrect answer rationales to focus your study
· Expanded surgery chapter (skin, endocrine, disorders of the breast, vascular disorders, gastrointestinal, genitourinary tract, disorders of bone, trauma, and nutrition disorders) to reflect NCCPA specialty examinations
What people are saying - Write a review
Head Ears Eyes Nose Throat Disorders
Heart and Blood Vessel Disorders
Pediatric Care and Common Disorders
Ethical and Legal Considerations