Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according angels answered apostles appear behold believe body bread brethren brother brought called cast cause CHAP chief Christians church cometh coming commanded concerning continue cured dead death delivered desire disciples doctrine earth evil eyes faith Father favour fear followed fore fruit gave Gentiles give given glory gospel hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven holy hope Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom laid light live Lord Lord Jesus Master means mind Moses multitude pass Paul peace persons Peter Pharisees pray preach priests prophets raised receive saith unto say unto seen sent servant sins speak spirit stand suffer teach tell temple testimony thee ther things thou tion took true truth turn Verily voice walk whole wish written yourselves
89. oldal - And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
180. oldal - God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened, Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
236. oldal - God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father chasteneth not? But if ye are without chastening, whereof all have been made partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
7. oldal - Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance : for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast.
155. oldal - And after the reading of the law and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, Ye men and brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on.
195. oldal - If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
174. oldal - And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me ? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
87. oldal - There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when, ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.