Written by renowned political philosopher Andrew Levine,Political Keywords
guides readers through today’s mostcommonly used- and misused- political terminology.
- A much-needed dictionary of contemporary political vernacularfrom “alienation” to “Zionism”
- Defines the most important political keywords, i.e. theoften-confusing (and sometimes intentionally misleading) terms thatare used to describe our politics
- Refamiliarizes the reader with today’s most commonly usedand misused terms, thus clarifying the current politicallandscape
- Assumes no prior academic background in politics
- Includes extensive cross-referencing, suggested furtherreadings, and a
- Provides the ideal guide to navigating a landscape ofdangerously vague terms