Facts On File, Incorporated, Jan 1, 2008 - 65 pages
- Soundtrack to Your Life
- Pop Star at Work
- Pop Tech and Trends
- Pop Star in Training
- Background Music
- Kids Ask, Pop Stars Answer
- Virtual Pop Musician for a Day.
Each accessible book includes:
- A behind-the-scenes look at the featured industry
- Profiles of working professionals that offer an inside peek at what they do
- Reality Check sidebars to help readers decide if this is the job for them
- Find Out More and Check It Out sidebars for further research
- A Day in the Life activity list that details a typical day on the job
- Q&As between real-life kids and pros
- A Count Me In journal feature for readers to track their activities.
With a lively tone, dynamic look, and plenty of full-color and black-and-white photographs, the Virtual Apprentice books are the perfect starting point for young adults beginning their career exploration.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.