PRAXIS II PLT Grades 7-12 (REA) - The Best Test Prep for the PLT Exam
Research & Education Association, Mar 10, 2006 - Study Aids - 448 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
PRAXIS PLT 7-12, 2nd EDITION with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
For Teacher Certification
Are you prepared to excel on the PRAXIS?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review features coverage of all exam subject matter, including students as learners, instruction and assessment, communication techniques, and teacher professionalism
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.