YOU CAN TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN WITH PRAYER!
The New Testament apostles did. They prayed with passion and power ~ and turned their world upside down. We are not all called to be apostles, but we are called to be apostolic people and help establish the work of God in others by our prayers.
In this book, you will discover the principles that made them so effective in their prayer life: a heart perfected in love, a habit of devotion, a deep confidence in God and His Word, and a reliance upon the Holy Spirit. You will also learn how to pray the prayers they prayed ~ the apostolic prayers of the New Testament. These are powerful prayers because they express, not only the hearts of the apostles, but the heart of God:
• Ground-breaking evangelistic prayers that empower the work of the Gospel and prepare hearts to receive it
• Pastoral prayers that build up churches and establish Christians in the faith
• Benedictions that water God’s people with the blessings of heaven
• Prayers of thanksgiving that return praise to the “Lord of the Harvest” for what He is doing in His people
• Doxologies that praise God for who He is and declare His glory and goodness