Principles of Environmental Economics: Economics, Ecology and Public Policy
This student textbook offers an integrated understanding of environmental and natural resource economics. It presents all the principles and concepts necessary for a clear understanding of contemporary environmental and natural resource issues and policy considerations. The textbook includes real world case studies to illustrate the policy relevance and implications of key concepts. Among the topics covered are:
* the basic concepts of environmental economics
* valuing the environment
* the economics of natural resource scarcity
* the economics of pollution
* the economics of natural resources
* economics of sustainable development.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.