Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Annual Subscriptions appeared arrived assistance Association attend become Benefactions blessing Boys BRANCH called Charles Chief Children Christ Christian Church Collections Committee consider continue Contributions desire ditto Divine duty Edward English established faith feel Formed Friend Fund George give given Gospel grace hands hear heart Heathen Henry Holy hope India instruction James Jesus John Joseph labours Lady last List late live Lord March Master means Meeting Members mind Miss Mission Missionary months morning Native object observe persons prayer preached present President Printed in last received Report respect Robert School Secretary seemed Service Smith Society spirit Station street Sums Sunday things Thomas tion Treasurer village Wilson wish worship writes Young
3. oldal - Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest ? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields ; for they are white already to harvest.
249. oldal - And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house ; and, putting his hands on him, said, Brother Saul, the Lord, (even Jesus that appeared unto thee in the way as thou earnest,) hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the holy Ghost.
248. oldal - And he, trembling and astonished, said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
12. oldal - And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying : for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
220. oldal - Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly, that it might not rain ; and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
249. oldal - But the Lord said unto him ; Go thy way, for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel.
28. oldal - Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
23. oldal - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed ; we are perplexed, but not in despair ; persecuted, but not forsaken ; cast down, but not destroyed; always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live, are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
vii. oldal - God, from Whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed ; Give unto Thy servants that peace which the world cannot give ; that both our hearts may be set to obey Thy commandments, and also that by Thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies may pass our time in rest and quietness ; through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.