Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adopted agreed alterations amendment amount Angus application appointed asked attended Baths believed Bell better bill borough building called carried charge classes Company connection consider consideration Corporation cost Council course Court deal discussion Dodds doubt duties expenditure expense fact Finance Committee Forster further gentlemen give given Gregson ground HAMOND hands Harle hear Hedley hoped hospital houses increased interest Lamb Laughter magistrates matter Mayor means meeting Morrison motion moved Newcastle notice object opinion paid passed persons Philipson position present proper proposed question reason received recommend referred regard resolution respect Schools seconded Street suggested taken thing thought tion told Tone Town Clerk Town Improvement Committee vote whole wished
203. oldal - For the inspection of such houses, and the keeping the same in a cleanly and wholesome state : 4. For enforcing therein the provision of privy accommodation and other appliances and means of cleanliness in proportion to the number of lodgings and occupiers, and the cleansing and ventilation of the common passages and staircases : 5. For the cleansing and lime-whiting at stated times of such premises...
184. oldal - ... any person who is suffering from any dangerous infectious disorder, and is without proper lodging or accommodation, or lodged in a room occupied by more than one family, or is on board any ship or vessel...
107. oldal - Administration of Justice ;—and You are also to take the Oath required by an Act passed in the seventh and eighth Years of the Reign of King William the Third to be taken by Governors of Plantations, to do their utmost that the Laws relating to the Plantations be observed.
106. oldal - May it therefore please Your Majesty that it may be enacted, and be it enacted by the Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same as follows...
203. oldal - ... 2. For the registration of houses thus let or occupied in lodgings : 3. For the inspection of such houses, and the keeping the same in a cleanly and wholesome state : 4. For enforcing therein the provision of privy accommodation and other appliances and means of cleanliness in proportion to the number of...
111. oldal - costs charges and expenses preliminary to and of and " incidental to the preparing applying for obtaining and " passing of this Act shall be paid by the Council in like
474. oldal - ... may and shall assess a general borough rate in the nature of a county rate upon such borough ; and the said rates shall be collected, levied, and recovered in the same manner, and by the same powers, authorities, ways, and means, and under the same penalties, as any ordinary rate for such county or borough respectively may by law be collected, levied, and recovered, and the monies, costs, and expenses to be paid or contributed by any county or borough for the purposes of this act shall be paid...
111. oldal - Province, who shall thereupon make the requisite entries in the register, and the directors may from time to time make such regulations as they shall think fit for facilitating the transfer and registration of shares...
106. oldal - Be it enacted by the Queen's most excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the lords spiritual and temporal, and commons, in this present parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows : — 1. In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires — clause.™ " Open space" means any land (whether inclosed or uninclosed) which is not built on.