Producing Flash CS3 Video: Techniques for Video Pros and Web Designers
* Best practices for production, encoding, and integration
* Build custom video players for web and mobile use
* Apply transparency and effects with After Effects
Design and develop video applications with Flash Professional CS3. In quick primer chapters, you'll get the best practices for shooting video for Flash distribution and the basics of how to design Flash applications for compelling user experiences. Subsequent chapters demonstrate the integrated use of Flash Professional with Dreamweaver, Device Central, and After Effects in practical tutorials. Annotated ActionScript 3 code gives you the facility to build your video applications.
In 27 progressive tutorials, you'll acquire practical experience in the cutting edge techniques for:
* Encoding single files, batch files, and embedding cue points in video.
* Customizing FLVPlayback components
* Building Flash Video players from scratch to include cue points, full screen events, and current playback time
* Applying transparency, masks, and effects to enhance Flash Video.
* Looping Flash Video continuously or in creative combinations
* Embedding Flash Video in HTML pages for web deployment
* Preparing video for streaming servers and mobile devices including a Flash Lite application with device video
The companion DVD-ROM contains project media for all 27 tutorials that teach the nuts and bolts of implementing video in Flash applications on web pages and on alternative devices.
* Google video, YouTube and others are fueling a boom in video over the Web.
* Author is a qualified video pro and Flash developer that can speak to both Flash content designers and video professionals.
* Tutorial projects put the theory into practice with media provided on the companion DVD.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
CHAPTER 3 An Introduction to Flash Professional and ActionScript 3
CHAPTER 4 Encoding Flash Video
CHAPTER 5 Customizing Flash Video Players
CHAPTER 6 Interactive Video Concepts
CHAPTER 7 Video Transparency and Effects
Other editions - View all