Pu Pu Hot Pot: The World's Best Restaurant Names
100 snapshots of the world's most amazing, dreadful and utterly bizarre restaurant names
"What's in a name?" -William Shakespeare (foodie)
For too long, restaurants have been judged on the quality of their food. In some parts of the world, chefs have been known to waste literally hours of their lives carefully preparing and cooking stuff, only for other people to eat it and, later, part ways with it. This insanity must stop. There is only one thing to look for in a restaurant; a secret hidden in the pages of this laugh-out loud hilarious book.
- A SALT & BATTERY (New York, USA). Chef's tip: Don't make eye contact with him.
- NEW COD ON THE BLOCK (Sheffield, UK). Previously THE GILL NEXT DOOR.
- PHO SHIZZLE (Cambridge, Canada). Vietnamese has never been so gangsta.
- THAI TANIC (Washington DC, USA). Our tip: Avoid the Iceberg Lettuce.
- HINDENBURGER (Toronto, Canada). Flame grilled and disastrously good.
- PU PU HOT POT (Boston, USA). The critics say: Chinese food guaranteed to put fire in your belly.
- JESUS FAMILY RESTAURANT (Fort Worth, Texas). The Lord grills in mysterious ways.