Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid advantage amount appear applied Baltimore become bridges Canal cars cause cent Committee common Company completed considerable considered construction contain continued cost direction distance dollars effect employed engine equal Erie estimate expense experiments fact favor feet five four give given greater half heat horse hour important improvement inches increase interest iron Journal kind labor land length less lime locomotive machine manufacture March matter means Michigan miles nature nearly necessary New-York object obtained Office Ohio operation pass patent persons plants practical present produce proposed quantity Rail Railroad Railway received river road route salt season side soil steam street sufficient taken tion tons town United weight wheels whole York
301. lappuse - ... shall fully explain the principle, and the several modes in which he has contemplated the application of that principle or character, by which it may be distinguished from other inventions, and shall particularly specify and point out the part, improvement, or combination which he claims as his own invention or discovery.
31. lappuse - ... night; swallows and martins skimmed twittering about the eaves ; and rows of pigeons, some with one eye turned up. as if watching the weather, some with their heads under their wings, or buried in their bosoms, and others swelling, and cooing, and bowing about their dames, were enjoying the sunshine on the roof.
301. lappuse - The applicant shall also make oath or affirmation that he does verily believe that he is the original and first inventor or discoverer of the art, machine, composition, or improvement, for which he solicits a patent, and that he does not know or believe that the same was ever before known or used ; and also of what country he is a citizen ; which oath or affirmation may be made before any person authorized by law to administer oaths.
302. lappuse - That whenever any patent which has heretofore been granted, or which shall hereafter be granted, shall be inoperative or invalid, by reason of a defective or insufficient description or specification, or by reason of the patentee claiming in his specification as his own invention, more than he had, or shall have, a right to claim as new...
295. lappuse - ... in two flames, the one on one side, and the other on the other side of the axial line.
31. lappuse - Sleek unwieldy porkers were grunting in the repose and abundance of their pens ; whence sallied forth, now and then, troops of sucking pigs, as if to snuff the air. A stately squadron of snowy geese were riding in an adjoining pond, convoying whole fleets of ducks ; regiments of turkeys were gobbling through the farmyard, and guinea fowls fretting about it, like illtempered housewives, with their peevish discontented cry.
301. lappuse - Office a written description of the invention or discovery, and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which it appertains, or witli which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same...
302. lappuse - And on an examination and consideration of the matter by such board, it shall be in their power, or of a majority of them, to reverse the decision of the Commissioner, either in whole or in part, and their opinion being certified to the Commissioner, he shall be governed thereby, in the further proceedings to be had on such application...