Rattiner's Review for the CFP Certification Examination, Fast Track, Study Guide
A CFP Study Guide that deliverswhat you need to succeed!
This quick study guide for candidates preparing to take the CFP Certification Examination covers the bare-bones essentials needed to pass this challenging exam in a logical and easy-to-absorb manner. Now, in a Second Edition, it covers some of the most important disciplines of financial planning--insurance, employee benefit, investment, income tax, retirement, estate, and general planning--and provides a no-nonsense approach to studying that includes:
* A highly logical and candidate-friendly format
* An in-depth outline of core essentials
* Explanations of all relevant exposures complete with solutions and practical examples
* Key points, exam tips, multiple-choice, and mini-case study questions
* Mnemonic devices and study techniques to reinforce key points
* A format that directly parallels the CFP? Board's topic requirements
The Second Edition adds new multiple-choice questions that correlate to the testing and understanding of the new curriculum established by the Certified Financial Planning Board as well as eighty-nine all-new topics related to the new CFP Board Exam.
For students who have been through the traditional CFP educational programs and want a book that brings it all together, Rattiner's Review for the CFP Certification Examination, Fast Track Study Guide, Second Edition keeps students organized, on track, and focused on what they need to succeed. In addition to its value as a quick-reference guide to complement all CFP texts and self-study materials, the Guide also serves as an important one-stop resource for financial services professionals who want information in a hurry.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.