Rug Hooker's Companion
• Compact, take-anywhere guide of essential information for rug hookers
• Organized by topic for easy-to-find answers
• Beautifully illustrated with line drawings of hooks, frames, cutters, hooking motifs, and much more
• Definitions of rug hooking terms, wool and fabric facts, color terminology, and basic dyeing information
• Indispensable resource for beginners and experts alike
Just exactly how wide is a #8 cut? Should I buy a bent hook or a straight hook? What type of frame is best? How do I determine how much wool I will need? This handy guide, sized to tuck into a project bag or pocketbook, will provide the answers. Filled with fiber facts and hooking hints, it will become a classic: a source of facts, tips, and techniques for all rug hookers.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.