Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ANNOTATIONS AND REFLECTIONS answered Apostles appear asked attend behold believe Bethsaida blessed blind born brought called cast certainly Chap Christ Christians commanded concerning continued cure dead death desire devil disciples discourse divine doctrine earth enter eternal expect eyes faith Father fear follow gave give given glory Gospel hand happiness hath hear heard heart heaven Holy honour human instruction Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge kind king kingdom knew light live LORD Lord's manner Mary means Messiah mind miracles Moses nature observed occasion parable pass persons Peter Pharisees pray preached present prophet reason receive regard respect rich saith unto Saviour say unto Scribes Sect seek seems sent servant shew sinners sins soul spake spirit suffer supposed taught thee things thou tion took true truth understand Verily woman
134. oldal - But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
195. oldal - And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
38. oldal - And when they saw him, they were amazed : and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us ? behold thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.
192. oldal - And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, and rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
214. oldal - Thou gavest Me no kiss : but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss My feet. My head with oil thou didst not anoint : but this woman hath anointed My feet with ointment.- Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven ; for she loved much : but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
11. oldal - And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her and said, "Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women.
346. oldal - What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
20. oldal - But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
151. oldal - Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
7. oldal - And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God. And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.