Sacred Quartets for All: From the Renaissance to the Romantic Periods
This quartet collection of 13 keyboard, vocal and instrumental pieces covering the Renaissance to the Romantic periods can be played together in harmony by any number or combination of instruments. Woodwinds, brass, strings, and percussion can play in like-instrument or mixed instrumentation. It's an all-purpose folio that makes sacred music fun!
* Adoramus Te (We Adore Thee) (Palestrina)
* Amen (Stainer)
* Cherubim Song (Archangelsky)
* Chorale (Bach)
* Deep River (Anonymous)
* Gloria Patri (Purcell)
* Go Down, Moses (Anonymous)
* God Of Our Fathers (Warren)
* Missa Apostolorum (Cavazzoni)
* Old Hundredth (Bourgeois)
* Onward, Christian Soldiers (Sullivan)
* The Quest (Marianlieder)
* Shir Hamaalot (Anonymous).
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.