Scientology: A New Slant on Life
Scientology: A New Slant on LifeScientology: A New Slant on Life contains a timeless selection of L. Ron Hubbard's discoveries drawn from the full wealth of his writings and each one presenting a broad, yet comprehensive overview of Scientology applied to a specific aspect of existence — and, in combination, providing the panoramic overview of life itself.
Here are the answers to questions Man has sought through the ages; here are practical answers you hoped could be found somewhere; here are answers that work.
• Is It Possible to Be Happy?
• Personal Integrity
• Man's Search for His Soul
• On Our Efforts for Immortality
• The Eight Dynamics that comprise life itself
• The Affinity, Reality and Communication Triangle providing the components for interpersonal
• Handling the Confusions of the Workaday World
• How to Live with Children
• What Is Greatness?
• The Two Rules for Happy Living
• Anti-Social and Social Personalities
• The Third Party Law revealing the cause of conflict
• Honesty and Ethics
• My Philosophy, Ron's personal statement on what motivated his life's work and the quest for
Here, then, are essentials for living, real solutions that work in the here and now, truths
to consult again and again.
What people are saying - Write a review
Useful Information that is Easy to GetUser Review - megathon - Borders
I liked this book when I first read it because I was working at a really super stressful job and wasn't really enjoying it or life a whole lot. When L. Ron Hubbard asked in the first chapter "Is it ... Read full review
A great book in this ageUser Review - cinbuck - Borders
This was a well needed read. I was really happy to read this book and get a fresh new outlook on life. Read full review
A Description of Scientology
9 other sections not shown