Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Amen angel Apostles Baptism baptized behold believe beseech thee Bishop blessed blood body born bring BRISTOL brought called child Christ our Lord Christians Church COLLECT continue cross daily dead death deliver disciples doctrine doth duty earth eternal evil faith fast Father fear FESTIVALS flesh follow forgive give given glory God's Gospel grace Grant hand hath hear heart heaven HILL Holy Ghost hope Jesus Christ John keep King Lent LESSONS light live look Lord Lord's means mercy mind minister mother observed OFFICE peace persons praise pray prayer present PROPER receive righteousness saith sake saved Saviour Scripture sent servants sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer thanks Thine things thou hast thy holy true truth turn unto Virgin week whole
4. oldal - Then she runneth and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the 'other disciple whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the Sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
1. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
4. oldal - And when the days of her purification, according to the law of Moses, were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord, (As it is written in the law of the Lord ; Every male that openeth the womb shall be called Holy to the Lord,) ' and to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord ; A pair of turtle doves, or two young pigeons.
4. oldal - God of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and man of the substance of his mother, born in the world; Perfect God and perfect man, of a reasonable soul, and human flesh subsisting; Equal to the Father, as touching his Godhead; and inferior to the Father as touching his manhood.
6. oldal - And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry...
8. oldal - In the midst of life we are in death: of whom may we seek for succour, but of thee, O Lord, who for our sins art justly displeased? Yet, O Lord God most holy, O Lord most mighty, O holy and most merciful Saviour, deliver us not into the bitter pains of eternal death.
6. oldal - Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, "and the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, 'Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
6. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
21. oldal - And the Angel said unto her : Fear not, Mary ; for thou hast found favour with God. And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a Son, and shalt call His Name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David.